Update 9/01/26

By, oRuin #Biceps, posted 1 month ago

1 month ago

# uP010JEea12jqHhn

Hey everyone. Unfortunately I come to you today with some sad news regarding current state of development.

Work that has been done:,

  1. Added GMOD Legs3

  2. Updated and balanced casino addon

  3. Tons and tons of work on crafting

  4. Craftables have been coded and made just needs models and refined

  5. Crafting recipes worked but need refined

  6. Work has been done on the ingame CC maker to streamline job creation

  7. QoL changed to mayor and gov jobs

  8. Updated And additions regarding admin stuff

  9. Implementing webhooks for SAM modules and SAM +

  10. Refined webhooks that we log and save

  11. Working on deep storage connectivity.

I'm sure I'm missing some things that stizzy worked on and added and once I get those listed and sent to me I will update again.

So I wanted to say that I apologize for development being slow and really hitting a pause, both myself and lead developer stizzy have been going through a lot of personal issues and have had things we need to work out in person.

Due to this if things do not improve I will probably have to learn to code myself at a decent level to continue any sort of development on the server. With all that being said please keep Stizzy in your thoughts and prayers. I'm not here to beg or plead so if you would like to help out whatever where you can just DM me on Discord and we can handle it there.

I just want to say thank you again to everyone who has been here and supported the server development and despite all of the hardship we may be going through we are not shutting the server down and we will continue to be here and do what we can. Please reach out with any questions or concerns

Much love

0


Join this community to post or comment